Welcome to the Elahi Law website (elahilaw.com). By accessing and using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using our website.
1. Use of the Website:
- You agree to use the website for lawful purposes only and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of others.
2. Intellectual Property:
- All content on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Elahi Law and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any content from this website without our prior written consent.
3. User Conduct:
- You agree not to engage in any conduct that could damage, disable, or impair the functionality of the website or interfere with any other party’s use of the website.
5. Third-Party Links:
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or practices of these third-party sites and recommend reviewing their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties:
- The information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Elahi Law makes no representations or warranties in relation to the website or the information and materials provided.
7. Limitation of Liability:
- Elahi Law, its partners, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website.
8. Changes to Terms and Conditions:
- Elahi Law reserves the right to modify or replace these terms and conditions at any time. The date of the latest revision will be indicated at the top of this page. It is your responsibility to check these terms periodically for changes.
9. Governing Law:
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction], and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.
10. Contact Us:
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please discontinue use of the website.